Saturday 14 March 2015

2015 V-Shaped Face Venus freeze , Botox and Fillers Treatments


                                                                 2015 V-Shaped Face 

Happy new year to all my readers...

I'm really sorry, almost every start of a blog post i have to apologize for not updating my blog frequently.
Just wanna explain to you all, i'm not doing blogging for full time as i do hold a full time job as a corporate sales and i don't blog about everything under the sun, so i'll only write post which i've personally tried and tested and the results are proven, otherwise don't waste your time and my time right?

Lol! Alright back to this new post and Yes! its about achieving a V-Shape face!!!

Like this.... and this is me after trying all the treatments that i'm gonna introduce in this post!

If you guys have been reading my previous blog posts, you all will probably know that i've lost 40+kg so this does somehow causes me to have loose skin and it applies for my face as well. 

Imagine this to this to this?? How much double chin fats and loose skin?

So yes, after loosing weight my chubby wide face still bothers me.
For body i can always go gym and workout, but face? of course slimming down might help it to look smaller but is still not near to the result that i want.

Hence, i look into aesthetics help, well.. this is not the first time i tried aesthetics and to be honest with you all, i've never regret any aesthetics that i've done. All the treatments i've done have magically help me achieve closer to the results that i aimed.

The Standard of beauty is different to everybody, so whatever i think is beautiful you might not agree, so it's your choice... But to whoever that is reading this post and is interested to achieve V-shaped face you can consider the few options that i've given tried below. 

Let's start, for me to achieve this V-shaped face i did 3 treatments in total and i did them all in one day, within 2 hours!!! (fast fix right??) Hehehe...

I will explain to you individually what does the treatment do.
I did Venus Freeze Treatment , Dysport Treatment and Princess Filler Treatment. 

The First Treatment VENUS FREEZE TREATMENT!
So what is Venus Freeze?
Firstly Venus freeze is not a cold treatment, in fact its the opposite. It gives out a warm sensation.
It uses the heat from a patented Multi Polar Magnetic Pulse Technology and Magnetic Pulses to target fat cells and activate the skin’s natural restoration process.

The controlled thermal action from the Multi Polar Magnetic Pulse Technology stimulates collagen production and elastin synthesis for wrinkle, cellulite reduction and skin tightening effect. Simultaneously, the Magnetic Pulses induce the growth of new blood vessels and spur the growth of cells that produce collagen, rejuvenating the supply of nutrients to the skin for firmer and younger looking skin with additional benefits of increased oxygen, nutrients and blood to the skin (giving a hint of glow to the face) . When combined, these two components work in synergy to deliver anti-aging results – like skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite reduction!!!

Best of all????? This treatment allows all to go through a pain-free experience in treatments for the face and body including arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck and face... Almost Whole body!!!!
The treatment take approximately 30-40mins depending on the area, you can expect to see results as the treatments progress, a minimum of 6 treatments for the face, 8 on the neck and 10 on the body for longer lasting results.

So let me show you mine process and RESULTS!!! (Beware this following post consist of lots of unglam photos!!)
me before any treatment
me before any treatment
The venus freeze machine
Unglam! removing of all make up and dirt on face...
Make sure your face is clean and they apply the gel to assist the machine to glide on the face. 

starting
pushing all my loose skin up!
Stimulating the collagen!
you can see my face slowing turn pinkish , yes its stimulating!!
Tada! Done! No Pain!!!! Pinkish glowy face!

Can tell any difference? Can't?
Let me show you!!
                        Before                                                           After
Before                                                           After
Before                                                           After
See!!! All these photos are me.. instant results!!!! All the loose skin goes up Up UP in just ONE treatment! But of course in order to get long-lasting result you can ask my doctor for advice on how many time you should repeat this treatment! 
Now i can't wait to try Venus freeze on my body!!! Shall write another post once i've done it!!


The Second Treatment Dysport!



So what is Dysport??
Dysport is  is made from the same neurotoxin (Botulinum toxin type A) as Botox. 
Dysport similar like Botox, this injectable was originally developed in the 1990s to treat neuromuscular disorders. 
*Pls note that botox is just a trade name, both dysport and botox are Botulinum toxin type A.
I'm not going to do a comparison for dysport and botox for now, maybe next time when i use botox than i'll do a comparison. 

For now just me briefly explain what is Botulinum toxin and how does it works??
Boulinum toxin is a nerve-blocking agent. Normally, a muscle contracts in response to a signal from a nerve. When Botulinum toxin Type A is injected into the facial muscles, the toxin temporarily blocks these signals from reaching the muscles, thus preventing them from contracting. 
Especially for the jaw area, because we chew and work the facial muscles daily, the presence of Botulinum toxin Type A prevents the jaw muscle from contracting and bulking up. The result is a slimmer face. It's that simple...

Now let me show you how it is done..

First they apply numbing cream to numb the place where they are gonna inject the Dysport
Then you will be ask to bite to see where the bulky muscle are.. and
Doctor  will draw the necessary marking on the face fr injection later on.
Marking done! now let's do it!
Injecting..
Injecting...
another side
little bit more and it's done!

I'm not gonna show you immediate photo after dysport, as for botox or dysport , you won't be able to see an instant result!
It takes about 2 weeks to see full result. (Which is why this blog is done after 3 weeks from treatment)

And.. i will show you the instant result with my 3rd treatment together..

The Third Treatment PRINCESS Filler!










So What is Filler? and What is Princess Filler??


Filler injections which is made of mainly Hyaluronic acid ( is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints, naturally found in the body, hyaluronic acid secures moisture and creates fullness—youthful skin naturally abounds with hyaluronic acid. In skin care, you can find Hyaluronic acid creams, serums, injectables.

Filler are a cosmetic treatment used to smooth wrinkles or pitted scars in the skin, usually on the face. They are also used to make the lips fuller , nose bridge higher or a more volume chin..
When injected under the skin, a filler raises or puffs up that area. This result usually goes away over time, meaning its only temporary..

So .. basically Princess Filler is just like any other filler brand in the market and i'm using it to create a more V-shaped chin for myself.

Princess  Filler is a monophasic, reticulated gel implant, based on Hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. It is a polyvalent product and appropriate for universal aesthetic treatments such as the correction of moderate facial wrinkles and lines as well as the enhancement of lip volume. This product is special because of the high purity, it provides less pain and swelling of tissues after the injection. 
The high concentration of hyaluronic acid 23% HA (23mg/ml) BDDE 14% provides duration of the effect up to 6 to 10 months.


Princess Filler is particularly suitable for smoothing of the lines between the eyebrows or on the forehead, reduction of nasolabial folds as well as for remodeling of the chin and nose.


Now let me show you how it is done..


So first of all they numb the place they gonna inject (pls look at my chin the cream is applied there as well)

Wait for the numbing cream to take effect, look how it turns into clear colour.. (i did numbing for botox and filler together hence you see the numbing cream applied all over. If not, usually it is only applied at areas that has to be injected.)



After cleaning up the numbing cream doctor will start to inject.


injecting


after inject doctor usually will press and mould it to a nice balance shape for you


press and mould



more moulding and me review the shape


and it's DONE!!!

*You will be advice to go back about 2 weeks later for a follow up to see whether we need any top up on the injections (also no pain lah!)


follow up after 2 weeks


Now is my showing off time!!! Results and Results!!!!!! I love them!

Photo taken immediately after all 3 treatments
Sharper chin??? not so broad face??? more V chin???

the tighten skin????

how i looked a few days later
V anot???

after all treatments selfie... V right?

after all treatments selfie... V right?

after all treatments selfie... V right?

after all treatments selfie... V right?

after all treatments selfie... V right?

SEE ! no makeup no contouring also V V V OK? (Hao lian hehehe!)

                                                                      before                                                       after
One more comparison after almost 2 week.


So to conclude everything, i did in total of 3 treatments.

Venus Freeze ( to tighten my loose chin's skin and to stimulate collagen ), Dysport ( to contour my broad wide jaw) and Princess Filler ( to enhance the v shape of my chin).
All treatments to help me achieve my ideal kind of V shaped face.

My Feedbacks:
First of all, all of my treatments are successfully done with no pain!
I think my doctor numbing cream is power to the Max!!!!!

To be honest, any clinic can do all these treatments, if they have the products and machine.
I guess other than products, brand , cost.
The most important thing would be the person who is going to do the procedures for you, in this case my aesthetic doctor. 

I would like to thank my doctor, Dr Kevin Chua for being so patient with me in explaining all the procedures to me before and after i did the treatments.
If you guys did read my tattoo removal journey blog posts , you all will know that he is also the one doing my tattoo removal for me.

Dr Kevin is so far the coolest doctor i've met, he is not only knowledgeable in the products and treatments that he provides, he is extremely patient (he listen to the kind of result we wanna achieve) , he don't over promise (advice back if results is suitable or achievable ) and a really nice guy (ask his staffs and you will know).

So to look for him for treatments and consultations, contact as follow:


 Blk 125 Bt Merah Lane 1, #01-174, Singapore 150125


Tel: 6377 3179
Fax: 6377 3169


So to conclude am i going to continue my aesthetic treatments? 
Yes! I will definitely want to continue to have my V-shaped face and i'm definitely gonna continue Venus freeze on my loose skin and probably i'm gonna explore more other aesthetics for body as well (like firming body loose skin , target unwanted body fats etc..)
So stay tune!!! 

Oh ya i'll be writing another update blog post of my Tattoo removal results!
So look forward to it ya?!!!!

Signing Off with my vain selfie! C u guys soon!

Follow me on instagram for more regular updates


Cheers! 
Peace Out!
Michelle 
















15 comments:

  1. Babe may I know if you did fillers or implants for your nose? Your current photo looks super super pretty! I am in love with your nose! It's very perfect now

    ReplyDelete
  2. My face always drooling down because of history of weeping. I cry way too much that my face got wrinkles down the eyes, muscle loosen and my lips became elongated. I dnt like long lips, i wanna make it short. Any method except surgery or botox?
    Botox Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
    Botox and fillers Wolverhampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.what is cost in India.

    Ashmita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    skin therapy products

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
    skin therapy products

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want help to reduce that double chin?
    The ChinUp Mask can help to reduce the appearance of fat around the neck whilst hydrating the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job. โบท๊อก หน้าเรียว

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 英国瘦脸针 and 伦敦瘦脸针

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing like this information on Dysport . This is the most easy way of learning. This helps me to get some idea regarding this and helps me to bring a creative thought.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    botox treatment in hyderabad
    botox fillers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Useful Information, your blog is sharing unique information....
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    botox treatment in hyderabad
    under eye circle treatment

    ReplyDelete